Non destructive vacuum excavation (NDD)
Civilscan provides our vacuum excavation services at competitive rates and when combined with our precise utility locating services we quickly & safely uncover buried utilities and transport the waste material to be disposed offsite at a licensed waste disposal facility.
Civilscan provides high pressure water jetting services to clean out pipes & pits for cctv pipe inspections & general drain cleaning operations.
Being safety first, We are a member of the Ausjet High Pressure Water Jetting Association & Drain Cleaning Association, an organisation dedicated to the safety of all operators of high pressure water jetting (HPWJ) equipment.
- Hydro vacuum excavation
- High Pressure Water Jetting of drainage pipes
- Pit Cleaning
- Post Holes & Footings
- Drilling mud extraction
- General vacuum loading of non-hazardous materials
Machine specs at a glance
- Compact 6×4 truck
- PTO driven plant for quiet operation
- 7000l spoil tank with full rear opening door
- 4000l fresh water tank
- 8″ retractable boom with 300 deg rotation and 5m reach
- Up to 3500cfm loading @ 27inHg
- 21L/m high pressure water pump for vacuum excavation
- 276L/m 1″ water jetter (150m)